Return to the World Map
- Up: N/A
- Down: Is already open
- Left: N/A
- Right: N/A
- Stairs: Is already open
Puzzle Size: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Notable NPCs: Auctioneer, Auctioneer Assistant
The Auction House is the only location in the game where you can purchase an Energy refill item with relative ease (if only one at a time), as well as being the only place to buy a number of unique Custom Items including, at Level 60, an extremely useful Weapon.
The only minor drawback is having to compete against other players of the game for the items, as each item is on sale one at a time for everyone.
There are three types of item sold, Quest Items, Auction, and Custom Items.
The Quest Items only appear at certain Level requirements.
The Auction Bread is possible to be bought over and over again, each time you collect it will add your maximum Energy onto whatever amount you have - unlike the 100% refill Energy Pack, Auction Bread doesn't have an upper limit to how much Energy your bar can hold.
- Appears at Level 20. Adds 20 to your maximum Energy.
- Appears at Level 40. Adds 10 to your maximum Mana.
- Appears at Level 60. Adds 10 to your maximum Power.
- Crusty. Stale. But energy is energy, right? Instantly awards 100% of your maximum energy. You can win this item multiple times.
- A wooden shield that goes on your back. Acts as a cape!
- Some thick glasses. Nerd!
- You are not prepared... to wear this eyewear!
- A football helmet for your head!
- This is the best tie you've ever seen. Acts as a cape.
- A baseball bat for showing those bushes who's boss. No bonuses, but looks badass.
- A big metal belt. You punk!
- A robot helmet; part of the futuristic set of gear.
- A robot jetpack (equipped as a cape); part of the futuristic set of gear.
- A robot sword; part of the futuristic set of gear. Increases Power chance and reduces Nothing chance slightly.